Yes its possible to get charter helicopter for Shri Amarnathji Darshan for 2021. Fly directly to Panchtarni / Sangam/ Holycave from Srinagar. We have introduced charter helicopter Package directly from Srinagar Airport to Panchtarni with same day return. After Panchtarni you will have to trek 6 km by your own to reach Holycave or by pony Palki. You can book charter helicopter tour and can complete Amarnathji darshan in 1 day. Due to covid 19 pilgrims demanded for charter helicopter package so that they could have easy darshan and can return to safe place in 1-2 days.
Package cost =Rs 125000/- Per Person, Gst 5% extra.
Seating capacity – 6 persons
Duration – 1 Night 2 Days
Following is the itinerary & terms n conditions for Amarnath Yatra 2021 charter helicopter Package.
- Route: Srinagar-Pahalgam-Panchtarni and back to Srinagar (same day).
- Max number of passengers : 6 (total weight of all the passengers not to exceed 400 Kg. + 5 Kgs baggage per passenger
- Total cost: Rs 125000/- Per Pax with 1 Night Srinagar four star Hotel Stay Complimentary with airport pickup & drop.
- Terms of payment: 75% at the time of booking of charter and balance 50% at least 45 days prior to the date of journey.
- General Terms :
- Passengers will be picked up at around 7.00 AM from Srinagar airport and will be flown to Pahalgam from where there will be change of helicopter for going to Pachtarni. It is also possible that the helicopter may fly directly to Panchtarni from Srinagar Airport.
- After reaching Panchtarni, the passengers have the option to cover the 6 KM distance to Holy Cave either by trekking or by Ponies or Palkis. Passengers will be required to make their own arrangements of Ponies or Palkies at Panchtarni.
- There is no provision for VIP darshan for helicopter passengers at the Holy Cave. Therefore, the passengers will make their own arrangement for darshans.
- By 3.30 / 4.00 PM, the passengers will be required to return to Panchtarni for their return journey to Pahalgam/Srinagar.
- All the passengers are required to possess Compulsory health certificate signed and stamped by anyone from the list of Authorised Doctors/institutions available on our. The Health Certificate is mandatory for every passenger without which the boarding will not be allowed.
- Children below 13 years of age, elderly persons above the age of 75 years and Ladies who are more than 6 weeks pregnant shall not be permitted on the charters as the rules of Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board.
- he charters shall operate subject to fair weather conditions. In case the helicopter is not able to fly on any particular day because of bad weather conditions, we will try to finish the darshan the next day. In case we are completely unable to do the charter or do partial flying due to weather conditions, we will refund proportionate amount.
- We do not undertake any responsibility of arranging boarding & lodging for the passengers either at Srinagar/Pahalgam/Panchtarni/Holy Cave if the Helicopter is not able to undertake the charter either full or in part due to weather conditions or technical snag.
- All charter flyings are subject to approval of Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board.
- Documents Required For Booking. Aadhar card Scan copy , 2. Bank Deposit Slip 3. Medical Certificate Required at the time of Arrival ( valid After May 2021)