Amarnath Yatra 2019 Group Registration
Amarnath yatra group registration for 2019 will announce shortly and it maystart from 01st march 2019 till 31st may 2019. Group registration is a process in which small group can make amarnath yatra registration simultaneously for a single date. Minimum number of persons should be 5 to get amarnath yatra group registration. Amarnath yatra group registration was started in the 2014, due to inconvenience of amarnath pilgrims by shri amarnath ji shrine board jammu & kashmir.
Are you looking for Amarnath Yatra Group Registration ? Call us at 09650179446 / 9650179451. Or Even if You Need Registration we Have With Packages ..Book online Now
Download Medical Fitness From For 2019 From here
Download Amarnath Yatra 2019 Registration From Here
In the past years the Board has been receiving representations that a large Group of pilgrims who belong to an extended family or reside in the same Mohalla / Village and are desirous of travelling together to have Darshan together at Holy Cave Shrine are unable to do so because the Registration quota allotted to the nearest located Bank Branch is inadequate for accommodating the demand of a large Group. Therefore, in many cases, the members of such Groups have been compelled to obtain registration for different available dates but arrived at the Base Camps of Baltal / Pahalgam together and faced difficulties as they were stopped from undertaking Yatra on a date different than what was entered in their Yatra Permit. To facilitate all members of a large Group obtaining registration for a particular date, the Board has initiated a new scheme during Yatra 2014 for “Group Registration
Guidelines for Amarnath Yatra Group Registration
1. If Yatris intending to undertake the Yatra in a Group of 5 or more members are unable to obtain Yatra Permits from the nearest located Bank Branches because the allocated number of vacancies (registration quota) have been exhausted, then the individual members of the Group can together apply by registered post to secure registration for the Yatra.
2. The Group Registration may commence from 01st March 2019 and conclude on 31st May 2019.
3. 31st May 2019 will be the last day of receipt of Application Forms for Group Registration.
4. Group Registration shall be done on first-come-first-serve basis, subject to the date wise and route wise vacancies (registration quota) available for a particular day / particular route, subject to maximum 50 registrations per group per day per route.
5. To apply for the Yatra Permit under Group Registration Facility, the Group Leader (one of the intending pilgrim of the group) will have to send the following documents in respect of each member of the Group by registered post
a) filled-in prescribed Application Forms;
b) original copies of the prescribed Compulsory Health Certificates (CHCs) issued by the Authorised Doctor/ Medical Institutions (the formats of the Application Form and CHC and the list of Doctors/ Institutes authorised to issue the CHC are available at our website.
c) four passport sized photographs of each applicant, one of which is to be signed on the front side of the photograph.
d) Yatra Registration Fee @ per Yatri.
e) Mailing Address of the Group Leader, along with mobile number, and e-mail ID.
f) Postal Charges as per scale mentioned below:
No of persons in a Group
1 to 5- Rs 50/-
6 to 10 Rs 100/-
11 to 15 Rs 150/-
16 to 20 Rs 200/-
21 to 25 Rs 250/-
26 to 30 and so on Rs 300/-
6. The amount payable to the Shrine Board (Yatra Registration Fee and Postal Charges) shall be sent in the shape of Bank Draft
7. No one below the age of 13 years or above the age of 75 years and no female with more than six weeks pregnancy shall be registered for the Yatra.
8. In case vacancies (registration quota) are not available for a particular date for which Registration has been sought by the Group, the Group Leader will be contacted over telephone and informed about the next available slot for Group Registration and, if that is not acceptable to the Group Leader, the Application Forms, Compulsory Health Certificates, and the Registration Fee shall be returned to the Group Leader through Registered Post. If the Group Leader agrees to seek Registration for a date for which quota is available, the same will be done and sent to him through registered post.
9. For Yatra 2019, CHCs issued only after 01st March , 2019 would be valid for registration purposes.
10. Yatris will be allowed to embark on his/ her Yatra only on the day and route for which he/she has been registered.
11. Authority will not be responsible for any postal delay
Send us query to make Yatra Registration for 2019. call now at 09650179446 / 09650179451