DAY 01:- SRINAGAR – REGISTRATION PROCESS
Arrival at Srinagar City . Here You Meet with Our representative and Get Small Briefing about your Tour plan , then proceed to registration Process. Please bring Original Medical Certifcate, & 5 Photographs along with filled registration form for each Pilgrims. After getting Registration proceed to Srinagar Hotel, dinner & overnight Stay.
Day 2 :- Sightseeing of Srinagar
After Refreshing on Day 1, our representative will meet you and he will collect all your documents for your registration, during registration you will have to present with our representative for signing and other formalities. After Registration We will go for the sightseeing of Srinagar, there are lots of places to See in Srinagar. We will have sightseeing of Dal Lake, Mughal Gardens like Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh, Lal chowk, Shankarcharya Temple. In the evening .Return back to Hotelin Srinagar , Overnight Stay In Hotel.
Day 3:- Srinagar – Baltal (100 kms /3- 4 hrs)
On Day 3 transfer you by Non A.C. vehicle to Baltal, which is 100 Kms away From Srinagar of approx 3-4 hours drive via river Sindh. On arrival at Baltal check in into well Appointed tent, overnight stay in the Fabricated Tent.
Day 4 :- Baltal- HolyCave- Baltal ( Approx- 18km- 6 hrs each Side By Trekking)
On Day 4 wake up early in the Morning , Match all your Documents and Will start security checking at Domel Check Point ( approx 1 km from baltal) as earliest as possible to start Trekking from Baltal For Holy Cave. Distance between Baltal to Holy Cave is approx 18 kms and takes approx 6 hours from each side, After Darshan of Lord Shiva Iceling return Back to Baltal in the Evening by trekking and over night stay in Baltal in the tent.
Recommended To Hire Trained Ponny ( Rs 6000 up & Down) or Licensed Palki ( Rs 15000 Up & Down ), Hot Water Rs 80 per Bucket. Personal Tent Rs 2000 Extra at each location. Special Pooja cum Darshan Rs 1100 Per Person ( There is no guarantee of special darshan, if provided then it will be charged otherwise it will be refunded )
Day 5 :- Sightseeing of Sonamarg- Drop to Srinagar Airport
After taking complete rest on 4th Night ,wake up early in the morning on Day 5 , will Check out the Tent and from there will catch our Non Ac vehicle and will leave for Srinagar from Baltal. On the way will have full day sightseeing of Sonamarg, Sonamarg is Better Known as Meadow of Snow, which is one of the best place in the world, occasionally referred as mini Switzerland. Our Representative will Drop you at Srinagar Airport/ Bus stand . Tour Terminates here , You proceed for your Further Journey with our sweet memories. Our check out time 12 Noon.
Package Inclusion Highlights
- First 2 Nights Accommodation in well appointed Hotel/Houseboat will be Provided in Srinagar ( 1 Night In Hotel and 1 Night In Houseboat)
- Well Appointed Fabricated Tent For last 2 Nights, Which is Completely Heat and water Proof, Which give you unforgettable Experience in The Himalayan Valley.
- Yatra Registration Pass, Yatra Pass is compulsory for Amarnathjiyatra, which makes you eligible for Holy Shiva Linga Darshan
- Last 2 Nights Meals In Langars, which has Buffet System with self Service, Here you get Complete Hygienic Food, Food items Here you get is Completely In order Provided By the Yatra Authority keeping in Mind , Health of yours .
- Hot Water in Bucket By Paying just only nominal charge.
- Coat, Mattresses , Pillow, and Blankets Free of Cost For all Pilgrims
- Non Ac Transport from Srinagar City/Airport to Baltal to Srinagar City/Airport
- Well Mannered Driver will Be Provided , from Him you can get complete information about the valley. Please Don’t pay any Tips to the Driver
- Sightseeing of Srinagar and Sonamarg is also included in this package. Sonamarg is one of the Beautiful place in Kashmir, which is better Known as “Meadow of Snow”, which is located along with Sindh River..
- Upgradation of Package Duration is available by Paying nominal Charge
- Medical Fitness Form for the Yatra
Package Doesn’t Include
- Ponny, Dolly or Mules Charges used for Trekking if any
- Any Other Expenses which is Not Included in the Package.
- Govt Service tax of 5%.