Day 1- Jammu- Katra (41 Kms)
After arrival at Jammu Tawi, Pick Up From Airport or Railway Station by Non Ac Vehicle And will Have Sightseeing of Jammu , We Can see Various temples, Gardens etc in Jammu, return in the evening to Katra, Check in into 3star category hotel in Katra , Dinner and Overnight Stay.
Day 2- Katra- – Maa Vaishno Devi Darshan- Katra
After Breakfast we will go to Banganga, will Start Trekking for maa Vaishno Devi. One Side Journey will take 4 hrs to reach for 12 kms trekking. After Darshan Return in the evening to Katra, .Dinner and Overnight stay
Day 3- Katra- -Shivkhori Sightseeing- Katra
After Breakfast we will have full day sightseeing of Shivkhori, Return in the evening to Katra, .Dinner and Overnight stay
Day 4- Katra- Pahalgam ( 265 Kms- 10 Hrs)
On day 3, after breakfast, We will Proceed for Amarnathji Darshan Via Chandanwari and our First stoppage will be Pahalgam. Arrival at Pahlgam in the Evening. Check in into Hotel, Dinner & Overnight Stay.
DAY 05:- PAHALGAM – CHANDANWARI ( 16 km- 2895 M) – SHESHNAG (11KM- 3574 M , ) 16 km Drive & 11Km Trek
On day 4 we will wake up Early In the Morning , Match all your Documents and from there will Leave for Chandanwari which is approx 16 kms drive from Pahalgam, From Chandanwari Will start security checking for Departure of amarnathji yatra after showing valid Registration pass at Chandanwari Barrier Point as earliest as possible. Distance between Chandanwari to Sheshnag is 11 kms,Steep ascending towards Pishu ghati pass . Overnight Stay in Deluxe Tents at sheshnag..
DAY 06: SHESHNAG (3574 M)- PANCHTARNI ( 13 Km) – AMARNATH CAVE(13+ 6 km- 3942 M) – PANCHTARNI
13 km trek From Sheshnag + 6 km Amarnath Cave From panchtarni + 6 Km Trek Returning to Panchtarni (minimum time Required 10-12 hours.)
On Day 5 start trekking towards upto Mahagunas (the great viper 14500 ft) then as easy descend upto panchtarni situated at the foot of mount Bhairva, after arriving at Panchtarni will take some rest and again start trekking towards amarnath holy cave, bath in Ice cold water at Amarnath Stream infront of Amarnath Cave . After bathing have a Darshan of ice lingam. After Darshan return back by trek From Amarnath Holy Cave to Panchtarni. Ovrnight Stay in Tent in Panchtarni.
DAY 07: PANCHTARNI- BALTAL (18 Km Trek)
On Day 6 we will start trekking towards Baltal , which is approx 18 km trek and about 8 hours journey. , over Night Stay in Baltal in Fabricated tent.
DAY 08: BALTAL -JAMMU (approx- 12-13 hours- 400 KMS JOURNEY)
On Day 7 we will leave the Deluxe Tent for Drive to Srinagar with Non AC vehicle. On the way you can Visit Sonamarg , subject to time of your fellow group Members. Our Representative will Drop you at Jammu Bus Stand / Railway Station/ Airport , with our Sweet Memories.
Our Check out Time- 12 Noon.
Package Inclusion Highlights
- Well Appointed hotel for 4 nights & Fabricated Tent For 3 Nights, Which is Completely Heat and water Proof, Which give you unforgettable Experience in The Himalayan Valley.
- 100 % Yatra pass Assistance, Yatra Pass which is compulsory for Amarnathjiyatra, which makes you eligible for Holy Shiva Linga. Darshan
- Breakfast & Dinner in Hotel for first 4 nights & rest of the day All Meals In Langars, which has Buffet System with self Service, Here you get Complete Hygienic Food, Food items Here you get is Completely In order Provided By the Yatra Authority keeping in Mind , Health of yours .
- Hot Water in Bucket By Paying just only nominal charge.
- Coat, Mattresses , Pillow, and Blankets Free of Cost For all Pilgrims
- Non Ac Transport with Seat In Coach Basis will be Provided from Jammu City/ Railway Station to Pahalgam and Back to Jammu Railway Station.
- Well Mannered and Experienced Driver will Be Provided , from Him you can get complete information about the valley. Please Don’t pay any Tips to the Driver and Tour Guide.
- Sightseeing of Patnitop is also included in this package. Patnitop is Hill Station located in Jammu Region.
- Upgradation of Package Duration is available by Paying nominal Charge
- Medical Fitness Form for the Yatra
Package Doesn’t Include
- Ponny, Dolly or Mules Charges used for Trekking if any
- Any Other Expenses which is Not Included in the Package.
- GST 5%
Yatra Registration Pass is not included . ( it can be obtained by Paying Rs 500 per person on or before 20th May 2018, only if you are in group of 5 persons or more , otherwise you will have to make your own by paying rs 50 only, we can help you to know the process)