How to Get Amarnath Yatra 2019 Registration ?
1. The registration and issue of Yatra Permit (YPs) will be done on firstcome-first-serve basis.
2. The Registration of Yatris shall commence from all the Bank Branches from Monday the 01st March, 2019 onwards.
3. One Yatra Permit shall be valid for registering only one Yatri.
4. Each Registration Branch has been allotted a fixed per day/ per route quota for registering the Yatris. The Registration Branch shall ensure that the number of Yatris registered does not exceed the allotted per day/ per route quota.
5. No one below the age of 13 years or above the age of 75 years and no lady with more than six week’s pregnancy shall be registered for the Yatra.
6. Every Yatri will have to submit Application Form and Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) to obtain Yatra Permit for the Yatra. The Formats of the Application Form and CHC, and the list of Doctors/ Medical Institutions authorized to issue CHC are available on our website click to download.
7. The Application Form and CHC shall be made available free of cost to the applicant-Yatri by the Registration Branch.
8. To apply for the Yatra Permit, the applicant-Yatri will submit the following documents to the Registration Officer:
a) filled-in prescribed Application Form; and
b) prescribed Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) issued on or after 10th Feb 2019 by the Authorized Doctor/ Medical Institution. c) four passport sized photographs ( three for Yatra Permits and one for the Application form).
9. The Registration Officer shall check the following:
a) whether the Application Form has been correctly filled-in and signed by the applicant-Yatri;
b) whether the CHC has been issued by the Authorized Doctor/ Medical Institution; c) whether the CHC has been issued on or after 10th Feb 2019.
10. The Registration Official shall issue YPs bearing BALTAL for Baltal Route and PAHALGAM for the Pahalgam Route. For each day and route, the Registration Officer shall issue Yatra Permits as per colour coding given below:
11. The specific day on which a pilgrim is registered to undertake the Yatra (i.e., Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) has been printed on the Yatra Permit. The day printed on the Yatra Permit is the day on which the Yatri will be allowed to cross the Access Control Gates at Baltal and Chandanwari (Pahalgam).
12. The Bank Branch shall ensure that the date for which the Yatra Permit is issued for crossing the Access Control Gates matches with the day (i.e., Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) printed on the Yatra Permit before issuing the Permit to the Yatri.
13. In the Yatra Permit Forms, the Yatra year and date of Yatra has not been printed. Therefore, it is mandatory for the issuing Bank Branch to stamp / write the Yatra year and date of Yatra and paste the date and year so written/ stamped with a transparent tape (pasting of transparent tape is important in order to make the date and year of Yatra tamper-proof). However, the stamping of the date, year and Bank branch shall be done only at the time of issuance of the Yatra Permit. In no case, should any Yatra Permit be stamped in advance. This aspect be ensured positively.
Day Colour of Yatra Permit for Colour of Yatra Permit for
Baltal Route Lavender,
Pahalgam Route – Lemon Chiffon
Baltal Route Pink Lace
Pahalgam Route -Blue
Baltal Route Beige
Pahalgam Route – Honeydew
Baltal Route Peach
Pahalgam Route – Lavender
Baltal Route Lemon
Chiffon Pink Lace
Baltal Route Blue
Pahalgam Route – Beige
Baltal Route Honeydew
Pahalgam Route – Peach
14. If the Application Form and CHC are in order, the Registration Officer shall issue a YP to the applicant against a payment per Yatra Permit after following the steps mentioned in paras 15-17.
15. The Registration Officer shall affix passport size photographs and fill in the Yatra Permit Form on the spot as per the details mentioned in the Application Form and the CHC. The date of the Yatra be also filled in correctly.
16. The Registration Officer shall sign the Yatra Permit and apply the Bank Branch Seal on the Yatra Permit in such a way that the Seal is partly imprinted on the photograph of the applicant-Yatri and partly on the YP. However, the stamping of the date, year and Bank branch shall be done only at the time of issuance of the Yatra Permit. In no case, should any Yatra Permit be stamped in advance. This aspect be ensured positively.
17. Before issuing the Yatra Permit to the applicant-Yatri, the Registration Officer shall record the following particulars:
a) Date of issue of Yatra Permit.
b) The Serial Number of Yatra Permit.
c) Name, address and telephone/ mobile number of the applicantYatri.
d) Name of next-of-kin of applicant-Yatri, to be contacted in case of any emergency.
e) Route of pilgrimage.
f) Date of embarking on the Yatra from Baltal/ Pahalgam.
18. The Registering Bank will e-mail by 8 p.m. every day complete information about the Yatra Permits issued during the day, particularly including the details listed in paragraph 17 to SASB
19. The Nodal Officer/ Nodal Bank Branch will consolidate the total number of Yatra Permits issued (Bank Branch-wise and Statewise) during the day and convey to the SASB the status of the same, date-wise and route-wise, by 8 p.m. every day. This requirement needs to be complied with and e-mailed to SASB without fail every day.
20. Once the Registration process is over, the Registration Branch shall forward to the CEO, SASB, all the Application Forms and CHCs against which YPs have been issued.
21. All the unused (blank) Yatra Permit Forms will be returned by the individual branches to the Nodal Officer by Registered Post once the Registration Process is finally over. The Nodal Officer shall in turn forward the same to CEO, SASB, by hand, by 20 th September 2019.
22. The Registering Branch may register the Yatris after the normal banking hours, between 3 PM to 6 PM.
23. The distance and time taken for journey up to Holy Cave by two routes is given below: